• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:06:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 210
Total: 210

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

I wonder what the IT market looks like there??  I always loved Canada as a child.....  great people and beautiful country.  It always amazed me how clean they kept things compared to our littering ways here in the USA.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 17, 2016, 02:38:40 PM
Hillary will probably be indicted by then and it won't make any difference  LOL

https://youtu.be/zG8OQRoKJs4

Dennis

...says Issa.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....worst scenario...a fine and slap on the wrist.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yep, Hillary ought to market those broom-closet super secure mail servers.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 17, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

Dennis

Which were perfectly legal, until the 'Repub's' passed a motion not to allow private server storage anymore....then they try to retro charge her after the fact....lots a mud slinging and false statements to go around by both sides, huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Jon you love Hillary more than Slick Willie himself.  LOL  Of course, I probably love her more than Billy Bob, I'm definitely more faithful.....  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 17, 2016, 03:18:48 PM
Jon you love Hillary more than Slick Willie himself.  LOL  Of course, I probably love her more than Billy Bob, I'm definitely more faithful.....  LOL

Dennis

naw....I'm not in love with her, but having Bill back in action is intriguing ...no?....Bernie has a good heart, however, unattainable intentions....and if he turns red as a beet during debates....Putin will put him in a box....poof....
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2016, 03:03:11 PM

Dennis

Which were perfectly legal, until the 'Repub's' passed a motion not to allow private server storage anymore....then they try to retro charge her after the fact....lots a mud slinging and false statements to go around by both sides, huh?

Actually Jon it wasn't "perfectly legal".

There are four laws she broke.

Section 1924 of Title 18 of the U.S. Crimes and Criminal Procedure Code is one.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 18, 2016, 02:00:25 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2016, 03:03:11 PM

Dennis

Actually Jon it wasn't "perfectly legal".

There are four laws she broke.

Section 1924 of Title 18 of the U.S. Crimes and Criminal Procedure Code is one.

.....for her to store on her computer instead of Government servers was legal when she started doing it......this was changed after the fact.....as far as the content stored, yes...it's still she said, they said....as for laws broken, that has yet to be proven, except according to Fox Entertainment....
Jon

Mugwump

Conspiracy Theorists Say Republican Party Did Not Die from Natural Causes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)?Conspiracy theorists believe that the Republican Party did not die from natural causes but was instead the target of an elaborately planned killing, a leading conspiracy theorist has confirmed.

Harland Dorrinson, whose basement walls are covered with photos of suspects in the killing of the G.O.P., has spent countless hours connecting those photos with different colors of yarn in the hopes that a larger pattern would emerge.

?Because the Republican Party is one hundred and sixty-one years old, it?s assumed that it was time for it to die,? he said. ?The truth is, that?s exactly what the people who killed it want us to think.?

While some conspiracy theorists have focussed on the billionaire Donald J. Trump as the most likely suspect in the death of the Republican Party, Dorrinson favors a ?two-killer? theory that involves Arizona Senator John McCain and former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

?McCain tapped Palin to be his running mate, and that led directly to people like Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, and Donald Trump being considered credible candidates,? he said. ?There is no logical reason why McCain would have chosen Palin unless he wanted to kill the Republican Party.?

In addition to the McCain-Palin cabal, Dorrinson is considering a host of other suspects, including the industrialists David and Charles Koch, the Fox News chairman Roger Ailes, and the novelist Ayn Rand.

?The only suspect I have definitively ruled out is Mitch McConnell,? he said. ?No matter how hard I tried, I couldn?t imagine a scenario where he accomplished something.?
Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

LOL...going to steal that top pic.....LOL.... |^|
Jon

BillT

If the climate is changing and getting hotter, than each year should be hotter than the next.
now its each month is hotter (than the same month in the previous year I guess):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/01/20/its-official-2015-smashed-2014s-global-temperature-record-it-wasnt-even-close/

Sea level rise will not be equal everywhere. The ice on Greenland and Antarctica have a gravitational attraction on  oceanic water. When the ice caps melt, that gravitational attraction will decrease letting more water flow away from those locations and pile up elsewhere. Its kind of like the tides (due to lunar gravitation).
http://nautil.us/issue/33/attraction/why-our-intuition-about-sea_level-rise-is-wrong
Apparently this will be bad news for the east coast.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on February 19, 2016, 05:00:22 PM
If the climate is changing and getting hotter, than each year should be hotter than the next.
now its each month is hotter (than the same month in the previous year I guess):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/01/20/its-official-2015-smashed-2014s-global-temperature-record-it-wasnt-even-close/

Sea level rise will not be equal everywhere. The ice on Greenland and Antarctica have a gravitational attraction on  oceanic water. When the ice caps melt, that gravitational attraction will decrease letting more water flow away from those locations and pile up elsewhere. Its kind of like the tides (due to lunar gravitation).
http://nautil.us/issue/33/attraction/why-our-intuition-about-sea_level-rise-is-wrong
Apparently this will be bad news for the east coast.

I don't think that we'll see the full effect in our lifetime. nor our kids in their's either....
Jon

BillT

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on February 19, 2016, 05:48:18 PM
I would agree with that.

by the by, our very strong El Nino, which is a good part of the 2015 heat spike...is usually followed by a strong La Nina....with our El Nino fading fast, we could enjoy a nice cooler summer ?????
Jon