• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:00:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 215
Total: 215

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

NEW HAMPSHIRE (Satire from The Borowitz Report)?In a stunning announcement on the eve of the New Hampshire primary, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said that he was dropping out of the Presidential race to focus his energies on tormenting Florida Senator Marco Rubio full-time.

?At the end of the day, running for President was interfering with what I really love, which is making Marco Rubio?s life a living hell,? he said. ?Now I can get up every morning and spend all day just doing that.?

Christie said that he had tired of fielding questions about ISIS, immigration, and the economy and having to find some contrived way of answering them with a scathing attack on Rubio. ?Don?t get me wrong, I was great at it,? he said. ?But it?ll be so much easier to just get out there and start tearing him apart with no pretext whatsoever.?

The New Jersey governor, who plans to bring his message of character assassination to all fifty states, did not indicate how he would finance this mission. ?I?ll pay for it myself if I have to,? he said. ?If, looking back on my life, I can say that I ground Marco Rubio into the dirt, I will die a happy man.?

Asked what his first stop would be after leaving the campaign trail, Christie said, ?I want to reconnect with my family, hug my kids, and tell them what a douche Marco is.?
Jon

BallAquatics

Big business Hillary will say anything to get into the White House.....

https://youtu.be/vczoazK1mxU

Dennis

Mugwump

Wow...they went back 13yrs to take sound bites about topics that everyone wobbled on..including our Presidents and Congressmen?....not to mention the public in general?.....boy, it's a good thing to think and change one's mind and views........unless you're a candidate....LOL

Oh....Bernie doesn't have a 'Super PAC'.....but.....it top five contributors are tech company's....oh my

before you run off to check Hillary's....it was George Spiros.....7 million big ones...but.....she doesn't say she doesn't have the 'Super PAC's'....interesting, Bernie gets the big money too.....but likes the illusion that he can't be bought.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL......gotta love politics....all this will only get worse too....enjoy.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 11, 2016, 01:51:46 PM
I can't stomach politicians. :(

|^|..especially during election years too....
Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

LOL...Dennis. are you trolling?  ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2016, 05:54:24 AM
LOL...Dennis. are you trolling?  ;D

Just entertaining myself.  LOL

I had no idea of the amount of video based on Hillies antics to be found on YouTube.  It's breathtaking.  LOL  I may just be getting started!   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

...LOL....have at it... |^|

....Can you imagine this type of campaigning back in 'Ike's' day?....Kay Summersby and all....JFK and his harem...'tail gunner Joe'..'Pumpkin papers'...yada yada.....there would have been some ugly vids floating around, just like what we have gotten for the last 20+ years....
Jon

ghonk

I can't wait for it to be over with.
Then they can start bitching about how Clinton is destroying this once great nation, for the next 8 years.
I wonder if she's going to be a undercover Muslim too,or maybe a in the closet lesbian.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2016, 09:08:08 AM

I love Bernie.  He's a young old guy.  This is the worst possible time for him to become president.  Our country is not ready for him :(  My heart is still on his side.  My head tells different.
Always move forward. Never look back.