• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:07:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Jamaica sounds better to me, but who would take care of the fish?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 08, 2016, 07:09:23 PM
Jamaica sounds better to me, but who would take care of the fish?

lights off...they're good for a few days, or so.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

QuoteWhy Jamaica? How about here? lol w!w w!w w!w

You could do it legal out here in Oregon.

Hey, maybe that's why those Vanilla Isus clowns moved out here.

Ron Sower

Quote from: BillT on January 08, 2016, 08:55:50 PM

Or here in Washington.  But Jamaica is warmer...!  w!w
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 09, 2016, 12:16:08 PM
Quote from: BillT on January 08, 2016, 08:55:50 PM

Or here in Washington.  But Jamaica is warmer...!  w!w

...yes, it is......Aruba is pretty nice too.... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The hot weather and the beach are necessary in this case. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 09, 2016, 12:54:01 PM
The hot weather and the beach are necessary in this case.

+1.....heck, if I hit the Powerball tonight.....I'll buy a whole freak'n island  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

I really liked Brando's over by Tahiti.... =;-)
Jon

LizStreithorst

If you hit Powerball pay our air fare and hotel to the island before you decide to buy it.  An expensive purchase like that should get a test drive before you commit.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 09, 2016, 01:42:09 PM
If you hit Powerball pay our air fare and hotel to the island before you decide to buy it.  An expensive purchase like that should get a test drive before you commit.

Oh hell yes.....we'll do a group tour... w!w

Altho Brando's place had no hotels....LOL.....you'll all need to bring hammocks  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Hammocks, of course, as well as mosquito netting and lots of deet.  I hope you win.  Can I bring my number one dog?  Saint Puppy would have the time of his life.  He wouldn't bark all night long but he would keep an eye open.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 09, 2016, 01:50:45 PM
Hammocks, of course, as well as mosquito netting and lots of deet.  I hope you win.  Can I bring my number one dog?  Saint Puppy would have the time of his life.  He wouldn't bark all night long but he would keep an eye open.

Mosquito's? ...screw Brando's islands.....we're off to Bora Bora...Cook Islands then......one of the few places without mosquitoes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bring your swim suits, snorkels, etc....great diving there too..... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)?A day after President Obama held a nationally televised town hall about guns in America, a new poll shows that a majority of Republicans would rather actually be shot by a firearm than agree with him.

In an indication of the challenges facing the President in persuading Republicans, those surveyed named a wide variety of specific guns that they would choose to be personally shot by rather than seeing eye to eye with Obama.

When asked to state their preference, forty-three per cent stated ?handgun,? twenty-seven per cent replied ?shotgun,? twenty-one per cent responded ?assault rifle,? while only two per cent named ?agreeing with Obama.?

The poll results are reminiscent of a poll taken last month about climate change, in which a majority of Republicans said they would rather see their habitat destroyed by rising sea levels than agree with President Obama.
Jon

BallAquatics

There is none so blind.....
              John Heywood 1546