• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:51:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 141
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

I love a good fiction story every once in a while. Thanks Jon.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

ghonk

Fiction,you mean like President Obama being a undercover Muslim.
You have already proved you are religiously intolerant,and since racism usually goes hand in hand with it i'm confident you're that too.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: ghonk on December 29, 2015, 08:07:02 PM
Fiction,you mean like President Obama being a undercover Muslim.
You have already proved you are religiously intolerant,and since racism usually goes hand in hand with it i'm confident you're that too.

Actually people that know me would refute you on the religious tolerance. And I doubt I'm a racist. My other half is in fact a minority. Born in another country. Came here legally though. And I never said I thought Hussein was moslem. While I doubt he's a Christian I can't say if he's moslem or not. There's not enough information to go on.

BTW if I am going to like or dislike someone it will be because of their character not their skin color
or ethnicity.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

"Let's see how cute you are after a year of listening to Donald Trump?"
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....anybody else following this....?

Armed militia, incl. Bundy bros, occupy forest reserve HQ in Oregon, call ?US patriots? to arms

Published time: 3 Jan, 2016 02:51
Edited time: 3 Jan, 2016 11:29

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy?s three sons and ?about 150? militiamen have occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge HQ to protest the pending imprisonment of two Oregon ranchers accused of arson, arguing the federal government has no authority in local cases.

?We?re going to be freeing these lands up, and getting ranchers back to ranching, getting the loggers back to logging, getting the miners back to mining where they could do it under the protection of the people and not be afraid of this tyranny that?s been set upon them,? Ammon Bundy, who appears to be the leader of the group, said in a Facebook video posted by Sarah Dee Spurlock on Saturday.

more
https://www.rt.com/usa/327762-armed-bundy-militia-oregon-ranchers/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Yes.  I consider them anarchists.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

Bunch of idiots trying to play  army,and then when something happens you will have a bunch of people whining
about it like ruby ridge and waco.

Same group that can't stop complaining about how lawless  the country has become,but think they can do as they please.

They need to have their ass kicked out    of there ASAP.

wsantia1

They should have busted them when they pulled that crap before. They can't let them get away with this or more of these groups will spring up. >:(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ghonk

I wonder if they brought their kids along dressed up like little soldiers and holding   signs.   

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 03, 2016, 12:21:29 PM
They should have busted them when they pulled that crap before. They can't let them get away with this or more of these groups will spring up. >:(

Here's a report from CNN.....the text is better than the vids.....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/us/oregon-wildlife-refuge-protest/index.html
Jon

BillT

Looks like a bunch of confused people with guns, not knowing really what they are doing or why.
Guess they'll blame someone else if something goes wrong.

Republican party base on the loose?

BillT

Actually reminds me of when Bush went into Iraq. A good well thought out idea.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Twitter Names Crazy White Oregon Terrorists #YallQaeda and #VanillaIsis
Jon