• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:02:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2015, 04:07:02 PM
Quote from: ghonk on September 21, 2015, 03:25:48 PM
Just happened to be scrolling the channel guide and saw the debates were coming on,thinking it might be worth checking out for a few laughs  i  turned it on.
Nope,every time Trump started talking i felt physically ill,so i had to turn it off before i barfed     up my dinner.

This will make your stomach feel a little better.... |^|

Scott Walker: Republican Candidate Set to Drop Out of Presidential Race, Reports Say
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker plans to withdraw from the 2016 race, news outlets reported. He's expected to make the announcement at a news conference Monday evening.

That's great news. He must have lost the Koch brother's money. I mean support.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 21, 2015, 04:36:54 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2015, 04:07:02 PM
Quote from: ghonk on September 21, 2015, 03:25:48 PM
Just happened to be scrolling the channel guide and saw the debates were coming on,thinking it might be worth checking out for a few laughs  i  turned it on.
Nope,every time Trump started talking i felt physically ill,so i had to turn it off before i barfed     up my dinner.

This will make your stomach feel a little better.... |^|

Scott Walker: Republican Candidate Set to Drop Out of Presidential Race, Reports Say
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker plans to withdraw from the 2016 race, news outlets reported. He's expected to make the announcement at a news conference Monday evening.

That's great news. He must have lost the Koch brother's money. I mean support.

LOL.....spot on....it just took them a while to recognize a loser... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

ghonk

BillT

Exxon knew about and researched CO2 and climate change in 1982:
http://insideclimatenews.org/news/18092015/exxon-confirmed-global-warming-consensus-in-1982-with-in-house-climate-models

That changed in 1989.
Money was worth more to them than the climate.

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

That hats big enough that it might even fit Trump's  swollen head.

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on September 23, 2015, 01:33:38 PM
Exxon knew about and researched CO2 and climate change in 1982:
http://insideclimatenews.org/news/18092015/exxon-confirmed-global-warming-consensus-in-1982-with-in-house-climate-models

That changed in 1989.
Money was worth more to them than the climate.

The BBC had this report of where Exxon kept around 20 scientists funded so long as they would simply "muddy up" any climate change data.  You know, the old "not all scientists are in agreement" BS.....

Dennis

BillT

Sounds like the cigarette companies.

Reminds me of the funny movie "Thank you for smoking".

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon