• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:01:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on September 11, 2015, 02:36:07 PM
Quote from: ghonk on September 11, 2015, 02:03:03 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on September 11, 2015, 01:39:22 PM
;D
Fearfull and naive,how come i don't see a picture of Trump.
Or are you saving that one for the big mouth,arrogant,bigoted POS post.

Seems that the democrats here have already posted a bunch of Trump memes. I guess if you don't post negative stuff against the republicans you get "bitch slapped" here.

Carry on.

They all deserve a good slap.................................and ..so let's settle down gentlemen...there will be many more pics to come....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2015, 02:40:28 PM
;D

Seems that the democrats here have already posted a bunch of Trump memes. I guess if you don't post negative stuff against the republicans you get "bitch slapped" here.

Carry on.

They all deserve a good slap.................................and ..so let's settle down gentlemen...there will be many more pics to come....LOL

Given my druthers I'd put all of them, especially the career pols on both sides in front of a firing squad.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on September 11, 2015, 02:54:12 PM
;D

Carry on.

Given my druthers I'd put all of them, especially the career pols on both sides in front of a firing squad.

LOL...it does seem like quite a few were simply born in office, they've been there so dang long.....it sure makes term limits attractive, eh?  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Sure does Jon. Many states are trying for an Article 5 but really does anyone see that actually happening. Face it. Either side they are pretty much bought. Some of the Tea Party people aren't. Yet. But they too will succumb to the green.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

BillT

QuoteQuote from: GraphicGr8s on Today at 10:39:22 AM

;D

|^|

QuoteGiven my druthers I'd put all of them, especially the career pols on both sides in front of a firing squad.

So violent, detached from reality and unAmerican!
Go vote with your guns back in Syrian or Iraq where you would seem to feel more at home.
We use ballots in this country!

ghonk

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on September 11, 2015, 02:54:12 PM
;D

Carry on.

I wouldn't even want Trump hauled off and shot,well maybe. ;D

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: BillT on September 11, 2015, 03:04:52 PM

;D

|^|

QuoteGiven my druthers I'd put all of them, especially the career pols on both sides in front of a firing squad.

Go vote with your guns back in Syrian or Iraq where you would seem to feel more at home.

It is just an expression of how fed up I am with all/most/many of them Bill. Lighten up. And while I am very Second Amendment I personally don't own firearms. Mostly because I refuse to get one without taking the time to go and get educated about them first. And don't take that as my house is not protected. It fully is. Just not with a firearm.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on September 11, 2015, 03:04:52 PM

;D

|^|

Such venom is unnecessary..............and now you see why I don't like having a politics thread..........it gets really personal quickly....

sad, I'd thought we were better than that.......
Jon

BillT

QuoteIt is just an expression of how fed up I am with all/most/many of them Bill. Lighten up.

Words and expressions can have consequences.
Show some responsibility for your mouth (or fingers in this case) instead of blathering on mindlessly.
Try being thoughtful and you might not have to try to recover from your lame statements.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: BillT on September 11, 2015, 03:19:47 PM
QuoteIt is just an expression of how fed up I am with all/most/many of them Bill. Lighten up.

Words and expressions can have consequences.
Show some responsibility for your mouth (or fingers in this case) instead of blathering on mindlessly.
Try being thoughtful and you might not have to try to recover from your lame statements.

I didn't start the personal attack Bill. You did. Let's get past this one Bill. We are better than that. Politicians seem to be pretty fair game here (and about everyplace else). Well at least republican pols anyway. Like comparing Trump to a horse's ass.

And for the record, while this entire post was attributed to me via the quote function only the smile emoticon is mine. The rest was ghonks post. Just for the record.

;D

BillT

QuoteI didn't start the personal attack Bill. You did. Let's get past this one Bill. We are better than that. Politicians seem to be pretty fair game here (and about everyplace else). Well at least republican pols anyway. Like comparing Trump to a horse's ass.

And for the record, while this entire post was attributed to me via the quote function only the smile emoticon is mine. The rest was ghonks post. Just for the record.

You are acting passive-aggressive. Alternating between nice and nasty. Trying to have it both ways, with responsibility for nothing.

QuoteI didn't start the personal attack Bill. You did.
Comparing people to Nazis?

Although you may not have attacked anyone here, you are way overboard in your personal attacks on others who are not here and not able to defend themselves.
Furthermore, these attacks are complete bullshit rather than suggesting anything that has the slightest chance of providing a fruitful outcome.

Its easy to be all tear down. It is more difficult (perhaps too difficult) to be productive.

GraphicGr8s

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: BillT on September 11, 2015, 03:47:06 PM
QuoteI didn't start the personal attack Bill. You did. Let's get past this one Bill. We are better than that. Politicians seem to be pretty fair game here (and about everyplace else). Well at least republican pols anyway. Like comparing Trump to a horse's ass.

You are acting passive-aggressive. Alternating between nice and nasty. Trying to have it both ways, with responsibility for nothing.

QuoteI didn't start the personal attack Bill. You did.
Comparing people to Nazis?

Although you may not have attacked anyone here, you are way overboard in your personal attacks on others who are not here and not able to defend themselves.
Furthermore, these attacks are complete bullshit rather than suggesting anything that has the slightest chance of providing a fruitful outcome.

Its easy to be all tear down. It is more difficult (perhaps too difficult) to be productive.
This is right. But you did.

If I posted the memes like others do about republicans you would have no comment. How do I know? Because you have not commented on any of those Bill. Just the ones I post. Sorry Bill. I see all the attacks on the Reps. yet you say nothing. Not a word.

BTW one was a Nazi. One was a Marxist.

BillT

I'm not here to defend Republicans. You seem to be doing a fine job of it.
Nor am I comparing them to Nazis and Commies.

I am more concerned about letting cowardly slurs against people, not otherwise being defended, go unremarked.
Try Making Sense instead.

By the way, there are many things you or others post which I don't agree with, but which I feel no particular need to respond to.
Most of these, to me, are just disagreements within the bounds of normal discourse.

Some of your posts just seem to raise to that special level.

Mugwump

I believe the pics are posted more in the spirit of humor for both parties foibles......the jokes and comments pretty much the same....so it's probably best if you view it all with a grain of salt....it's not serious stuff.....get it??

The internet is full of this garbage....pics, comments, jokes, etc....and it'll keep on being popped in here to be laughed at too...to argue any of these, or to get personal, or to read them as an attack is simply wrong.......chill gang....

Jon