• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:04:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillT

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Republicans can't get many votes talking about their real agenda, so they spent the last 20 or 30 years using propaganda services like Fox to fill people's heads with nonsense. Now they are wringing their hands over Trump, the poor devils. The Dems are partly to blame too... at the same time, they forgot that their party was the party of working people and lost much of their base.
Dan

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

LizStreithorst

Don't be that way.  That's the way Trump is.  It's better to go high than sink low.

I just put my Hillary bumper sticker on Charlotte. I left the Bernie sticker on her out of respect for Bernie.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Borowitz Report
Endorsement of Trump to Play Key Role in Christie?s Insanity Defense
By Andy Borowitz , 12:57 P.M.

TRENTON (The Borowitz Report)?If Chris Christie faces prosecution for an alleged role in the so-called Bridgegate scandal, his endorsement of Donald Trump could play a crucial role in an insanity defense, legal experts believe.

Harland Dorrinson, a defense attorney who has represented many politicians in high-profile criminal cases, believes that Christie?s endorsement of Trump earlier this year could persuade a jury that the New Jersey Governor is ?completely incapable of rational thought.?

?An insanity defense is always a long shot, because the bar for insanity is set very high,? Dorrinson said. ?Having said that, I believe that Christie?s endorsement of Trump easily meets that standard.?

If Christie is prosecuted, his defense team is likely to show the jury footage of Trump routinely humiliating the New Jersey Governor on the campaign trail. ?It will become abundantly clear that Christie endorsed Trump and received absolutely no conceivable benefit for doing so,? Dorrinson said. ?Legally speaking, the only word for that is insane.?

Additionally, Christie?s lawyers can argue that he begged Trump to name him his Vice-Presidential nominee, even after it was painfully obvious that the billionaire had no intention of doing so. ?Seriously, that was crazy,? Dorrinson said.

If Christie?s legal team succeeds with an insanity defense, the New Jersey Governor could avoid prison and be sent to a psychiatric facility instead, Dorrinson believes. ?As long as he?s being held someplace where he can do no harm, the people of New Jersey should be happy,? he said.
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

LOL,yep that's brain dead Donnie boy minions for you. 

wsantia1

What a sick joke those people are. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ghonk

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 21, 2016, 06:44:50 PM
What a sick joke those people are. huh

Rebels without a clue,but that's okay,they will go back to their caves until the next George Wallace III comes along.   

wallace

I got teased at school when Wallace was running. There are plenty of knuckle-draggers out there... and they vote, some of them.
Dan

Mugwump

Jon