• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:00:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Fingers crossed.....

Started by BallAquatics, June 04, 2015, 10:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I found his website, Dennis.  I was surprised that it's a .net!  I looked for your article on breeding Discus (you, of all people writing on that ::)) but I didn't see it.  Link, please. I checked out the pics of his fish room and his racks made of concrete blocks and odd bits of lumber.  Scared the shit out of me but it works.  Tanks and containers everywhere.  And the electricity ::) ::) ::).  He's obviously smart enough to make it all work.  I'm not surprised that you and he became friends.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 05, 2015, 04:33:42 PM
I found his website, Dennis.  I was surprised that it's a .net!  I looked for your article on breeding Discus (you, of all people writing on that ::)) but I didn't see it.  Link, please.

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 05, 2015, 03:58:10 PM
.....got to know him pretty well, (his website has an article about spawning Danios written by yours truly).

Here's the link ==>> http://www.lotsoffish.net/Breeding-Egg-Layers.html

It's the third article down the page.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Oh heck, I have Discus on the brain.  I thought you said you wrote an article on spawning Discus, not Danios ::) :-[ ::)  My mistake.  I'll take the easy way out and blame my mistake on the evil weed ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 05, 2015, 05:08:04 PM
Oh heck, I have Discus on the brain.  I thought you said you wrote an article on spawning Discus, not Danios ::) :-[ ::)  My mistake.  I'll take the easy way out and blame my mistake on the evil weed ;D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL........batta bing, batta boom...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Yeah. I got a box from Dennis.

It worked well and it is now my favored approach when I ship fish.