• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:06:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 154
Total: 155

Pools/ponds stocked yet?

Started by Mugwump, May 31, 2015, 09:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I know a few folks have ponds going....got em stocked yet?.....pics??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Just a couple 55's in the back. I need a metal stand for them.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

I have a about a 15 foot diameter in ground pond in the backyard.
It has a breeding population of goldfish that have over the years lost their color and evolved to black over a gold undercoat, which I like.
I clean out plants (Elodea or something similar) a couple times a year. I figure it acts like a turf scrubber.

I don't feed the fish. They eat what falls in or is growing there.

I have just gotten a Moina tub started outside and should have vast amounts of Moina available soon.

Barb

I hope to start digging my new goldfish pond in a month or so.  I will work only before the sun comes up over our fence and after it goes down past the fence in evening.  Hope to make it about 500 gal. and at least 2' deep.  Pond liner and rocks around., with small waterfall.  Have at least one ton of rocks I moved here.
Barb

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 01, 2015, 03:58:04 PM
You ARE and ambitious lady!

Ron! You just passed up a chance to use the name "Barb" and get it right this time.  ;)  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 01, 2015, 04:36:07 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 01, 2015, 03:58:04 PM
You ARE and ambitious lady!

Ron! You just passed up a chance to use the name "Barb" and get it right this time.  ;)  ;D ;D ;D

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

How many years have I been on here now?, and I'm figuring out how to CMA!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron