• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:50:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 188
Total: 188

Just peachy

Started by Mugwump, January 09, 2013, 11:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Well that helps alleviate the sting of the loss a bit doesn't it?  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Yes, but it seems they were just going through the motions....when I looked, she had come back out....didn't like his housekeeping, I guess...I've been watching and she's gone in and then come backout ...LOL..poor guys just keeps going back and cleaning some more...they'll hook up soon, I'm sure. The cave that I put in for them had been in another tank and had a bit of algae on the outside, that's been cleaned and the inside looks good to me...just not to miss finicky....LOL..oh well, at least they're back to bickering over it... ;D...lights are off now, so I hope he rests up...he'll need all his energy tomorrow...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

You'll need to rest up too Jon.  Sounds like you're spending a LOT of time observing their antics.  Lol.  Ain't it fun?   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 10, 2013, 07:54:50 PM
You'll need to rest up too Jon.  Sounds like you're spending a LOT of time observing their antics.  Lol.  Ain't it fun?   ;)

I think it's the part of the hobby that I sometimes like the best...just watching the little darl'n's go about their business, there's so much to learn from them...our cory pods are on the bottom row, have you ever laid on the floor, with a pillow, and watch a pod of cory's spawn.....mesmerizing...and just awesome..... BN's are fascinating little creatures, each pair has their own personalities and nuances, just like we do, no two are the same in their interaction..priceless...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Hmmm laying on the floor watching Cory cats...sounds really familiar Jon I think I have done that at your house more than once.....And your the one that told me that it was ok to put my hands in the tanks to "play" with the fishies!!!! I have discus that seem to like it when we "pet" them !! This from someone who still will not touch worms but will feed them with a plastic fork to the finned kids!!

Quote from: Mugwump on January 10, 2013, 08:16:33 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on January 10, 2013, 07:54:50 PM

I think it's the part of the hobby that I sometimes like the best...just watching the little darl'n's go about their business, there's so much to learn from them...our cory pods are on the bottom row, have you ever laid on the floor, with a pillow, and watch a pod of cory's spawn.....mesmerizing...and just awesome..... BN's are fascinating little creatures, each pair has their own personalities and nuances, just like we do, no two are the same in their interaction..priceless...

Mugwump

Boomba !!!...they have eggs....he's busily fanning the brood....they must have hooked up last nite when the lights were off...
Jon

LizStreithorst

I don't balme them.  I wouldn't have watned to do it with some strange guy watching either
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

BallAquatics

Liz, you are priceless!!!   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 11, 2013, 09:01:39 AM
I don't balme them.  I wouldn't have watned to do it with some strange guy watching either

LOL...but I have their sex vid already, ya know..... 8)
Jon

PaulineMi

Something else to go viral on youtube? 

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 11, 2013, 03:24:03 PM
Something else to go viral on youtube?

LOL, Pauline....those lusty BN flicks would be the rage....the twisting/tumbling foreplay....oh my!!
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'd call y'all perverts, but I have this thing about how Discus pairs form.  It's a beautiful thing to see how the bonding progresses to the inevitable result.

I'm not a voyeur.  I just like to watch.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi