• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 11:14:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 121
Total: 122

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Quote from: Barb on April 07, 2013, 09:59:48 AM
What should we use as a bubble wand though?

http://tatertotsandjello.com/2010/08/summer-project-make-giant-bubbles.html

Looks like lots of fun with the grand kids this summer!

Dennis

PaulineMi

I have huge bubble wands, battery operated bubble guns and bubble wands with multi-sized openings.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

"Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am. Stuck in the middle with you.".... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Gee those giant bubbles look fun!  I may have to try that, coathangers or dowels and string.  I want to stand in the front yard and make them while neighbors drive or walk by and see how they react.  I haven't made bubbles in many years.  This looks great fun,
Barb

shatanka

We did this in a first grade classroom I went to volunteer for years ago. The coat hangers and string things do work! I like that mixture that was mentioned using corn syrup with Joy dishsoap! That sounds like it's the PERFECT bubble making concoction!  The kids had a blast...I was just full of bubble mix from trying to help them coat their bubble wands! lol

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Crazy cats.  Lol.  Hubby really enjoyed the beach ball session. ::)

b125killer

This one is for Jon's demons
Scott

Mugwump

LOL...pretty close, Scott.....Since we got back from the swap, Cecil has been all over me.. ;D  I guess that I've spoiled him a bit....Manny went straight for the boxes..*groan*,,,,after everything was acclimated and put away, Manny followed me from tank to tank, while I fed everybody...Cecil sat and waited in my chair.....Abby just slept by my chair, my girl was tired from being on guard duty while we were gone.....she's a sweetie.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon