• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:30:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

That happens when you get the craving for chocolate pudding after having done shrooms. =;-)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 07, 2015, 12:20:30 PM
That happens when you get the craving for chocolate pudding after having done shrooms. =;-)

Vladimir Puddin......LOL      8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

PaulineMi

Where's Lurch when we need him.... huh
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Everyone sing along...... |^|

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/137713220[/vimeo]
Jon

PaulineMi

We were easily entertained in the early days of television.  Lol.....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

LizStreithorst

Dang, I'm too young.  Never thought I'd say that...The alien playing the squeeze box was a cool dude, a jazz man...He must have been a married alien jazz man.  He was wearing a wedding ring.  Did you notice the guy in the booth wearing the ear phones?  The music was good. 

Do ya'all remember the early days of the Today show?  When they ran out of news they said, We'll play a record now".  And they did while the camera was on them shuffling papers around.  We considered it normal.  Remember when the stations went off the air and they would put up the network logo and the sound would be a never ending high tone?  I woke up to that more than once.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 08, 2015, 08:27:25 PM
Dang, I'm too young.  Never thought I'd say that...The alien playing the squeeze box was a cool dude, a jazz man...He must have been a married alien jazz man.  He was wearing a wedding ring.  Did you notice the guy in the booth wearing the ear phones?  The music was good. 

Do ya'all remember the early days of the Today show?  When they ran out of news they said, We'll play a record now".  And they did while the camera was on them shuffling papers around.  We considered it normal.  Remember when the stations went off the air and they would put up the network logo and the sound would be a never ending high tone?  I woke up to that more than once.

Dave Garroway....
Jon

PaulineMi

Liz wrote: "Remember when the stations went off the air and they would put up the network logo and the sound would be a never ending high tone?  I woke up to that more than once."

Yep...and they'd precede that with a playing of the National Anthem.

Mugwump

Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 08, 2015, 08:27:25 PM

Anyone remember when they actually reported the news and we had journalists?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Great Lakes Steel Corporation's stock pile of coal and iron ore, Detroit, 1942. Arthur Siegel

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon