• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:28:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 148
Total: 149

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillT

QuoteNog, played by Aron Eisenberg, is a recurring character on the science fiction television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. He becomes the first Ferengi to join Starfleet. He is Rom's son and Quark's nephew, also only grandchild of Ishka.

Deep into the Space-Time Continuum!

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Way to go Pauline   |^|

Lord knows I Love my nerdy girls.   :-*

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 01, 2015, 06:42:54 PM
Way to go Pauline   |^|

Dennis

+1......not sure she's a nerd tho....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on September 01, 2015, 06:45:56 PM
Way to go Pauline   |^|

Dennis

The simple fact that she knows what a Ferengi is.....  I wonder if she plays Klingon Boggle???

https://youtu.be/xAG3gGzaVUo

Dennis

PaulineMi

Well...I do love Big Bang Theory   ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Well that seals the deal!!!  Sorry Jon, we will have to agree to disagree.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 01, 2015, 06:54:21 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 01, 2015, 06:45:56 PM
Way to go Pauline   |^|

Dennis

The simple fact that she knows what a Ferengi is.....  I wonder if she plays Klingon Boggle???

https://youtu.be/xAG3gGzaVUo

Dennis

...LOL...with three sons raised, and a scifi watching wife....even I know what a
Fferengi is.... ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 01, 2015, 05:36:47 PM
Capital "N" in Nog...

Nog, played by Aron Eisenberg, is a recurring character on the science fiction television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. He becomes the first Ferengi to join Starfleet. He is Rom's son and Quark's nephew, also only grandchild of Ishka.
Nog is a male Ferengi pre-teen. He is the son of Rom and Prinadora and the nephew of Quark, owner of the bar on Deep Space 9. He lived on the station during the Cardassian Occupation.

Nog is good friends with Jake Sisko. They frequently get into hijinx  and can often be found on the promenade.

Because of his age and short stature, Nog struggles to gain the respect of Martok and the Klingons on the station.

Nog aspires to become the first Ferengi to join Starfleet, going against the Ferengi custom of trying to earn as much wealth as possible.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon