• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:17:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 151
Total: 152

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Geeze, Mug.  I didn't think that we were allowed to post anything about climate change any more...The topic was supposed to be forboten ::)  OK, as long as it seems that I can say it, we sure have been dumping huge amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere for many many years and now we are paying the price.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 31, 2015, 04:57:54 PM
Geeze, Mug.  I didn't think that we were allowed to post anything about climate change any more...The topic was supposed to be forboten ::)  OK, as long as it seems that I can say it, we sure have been dumping huge amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere for many many years and now we are paying the price.

Not verboten with pics.....just the arguments that come anytime the subject gets discussed........politics?, tho.....keep it on Facebook or some place else....

arguments tend to foster friends not to be friends anymore, so not here folks....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on May 31, 2015, 05:06:35 PM

Not verboten with pics.....just the arguments that come anytime the subject gets discussed........politics?, tho.....keep it on Facebook or some place else....

arguments tend to foster friends not to be friends anymore, so not here folks....

I've noticed that politics will also pass if you do it with a funny picture.  ie  Obama holding up the tee shirt about him invading Texas.  I laughed my ass off at that one.  There were Texans who were in fear ::)  But I didn't dare say a word because politics are forboten ; ;) ::) :-*

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 31, 2015, 05:35:19 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 31, 2015, 05:06:35 PM

I've noticed that politics will also pass if you do it with a funny picture.  ie  Obama holding up the tee shirt about him invading Texas.  I laughed my ass off at that one.  There were Texans who were in fear ::)  But I didn't dare say a word because politics are forboten ; ;) ::) :-*

It was humorous... ;D....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've got it.......finally

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

Someone also posted a picture of a sign about President Obama recently.
I started to comment about it,but didn't.
I'm guessing if i did THEN it would be getting political,but since i didn't the pic was OK.