• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 155
Total: 156

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

And they were both skinny.  It was great to be young in those days.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

what is that one from?

LizStreithorst

Quote from: greydragon on May 28, 2015, 07:59:16 PM
what is that one from?

Surely you jest.  I didn't notice until now that the curtain was tied on to Toto. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

"pay no attention yo that man behind the curtain....."
Jon

BallAquatics

Terry, (Toto), died at age 11 in Hollywood on September 1, 1945, and was buried at Spitz's ranch in Studio City, Los Angeles. The grave was destroyed during the construction of the Ventura Freeway in 1958.

https://youtu.be/f5J54RVZjYs

Dennis

greydragon

well since you said Toto i am going to assume the Wizard of OZ even though i have never seen the movie,when i was little my grandma didnt want me to see it she said it was of the DEVIL and that i was never to watch it(even though she and my sister watched it many times)

Mugwump

,,,one way to get cool, I guess  ???  ???

Jon

Mugwump

"Tact it the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in such a way t hat they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

"We can let the circumstances of our lives harden us so that we become increasingly resentful and afraid, or we can let them soften us, and makes us kinder. You always have the choice." Dalai Lama

"Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.....learn from them. It will bring out the best in both of you." Bill Nye

"The best baby-sitters, of course, are the baby's grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida." Dave Barry
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon