• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:51:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

I wonder if that's Rocky???

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 10, 2015, 08:54:47 AM

Dennis
Might be!  You know, Rocky the Gargoyle!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 10, 2015, 10:07:25 AM

Dennis

In the cannon, Ron....and this guy.. ;D

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 10, 2015, 12:03:13 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 10, 2015, 10:07:25 AM

Dennis

In the cannon, Ron....and this guy.. ;D

Exactly! But in the cannon he fits right in like a gargoyle to his left!!   ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Print for home use.... ;D

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

"puff"..I believe that's the 40mm Gatling gun.......tracer round every 5th on the belt...it looks like a fire breathing 'dragon' when fired....a solid red line of death and destruction....most folks don't know that they have a 105mm artillary cannon mounted in the belly too... C130 going slower than jets allows awesome accuracy.....'puff' was/is a GI's friend in 'Nam'....trust me on that... ;D

Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Yep, good clip, thanks....there were versions after that one, including using the C130's..then modified again after 'Nam'......the C130's were where they added the 40mm Gatling's.....I believe...and later the 105mm piece.....

They first mounted the Gatling machine guns on the AC 47's, and later even added them to the first attack helicopters....now attack helicopters are a whole different animal...

here's 'Nam' version supporting troops ....we did what's called 'Eagle flights' in the Delta area....load up, hit an LZ.....short sweep to make contact, if none...move on to the next LZ, etc....if contact made...these guys were our support, as we were usually out of any artillery range....

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.