• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 10:39:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 72
Total: 72

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Stupid idiot moved at the last second....uh oh !!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I knew it was a nut shot! or he was going to split his head open! I couldn't see anything good coming out of that.
Scott

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

What great moves............wow  8)

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2015, 01:35:37 PM
What great moves............wow  8)

Great moves for sure! Especially by the kitten.... Hell that's the way I used to dance! Maybe there's a correlation with that and the shape my back is in these days!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

greydragon

never did the dancing stuff was always the quite guy in the corner have never even been to a concert in 44 years and my back also hurts like crazy must have been the bad car crash i was in

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...tough job, huh??......whoa................................. :o

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 04, 2015, 12:32:53 PM
...tough job, huh??......whoa................................. :o

Talk about a photo-bomb! I'll bet the plow driver is STILL chuckling over that one!

It irritates the bejeebers out of me to watch the weather announcers from the streets when there is a hurricane, tornado, high winds, high waves, tremendous snowstorm, hailstorm or whatever the disaster is.  The dummies stand out there in the middle of it telling us how bad it is and to stay in off the streets unless you have to get out for an emergency, and they could just as easily video the elements through a window and practice what they preach!

Ut-oh...I'm starting to rant! 

And I hate it when the newscasters announce, "Coming to you LIVE from (fill in the blank) is (fill in the blank) with an on the scene update. Just once I like to see if they could ever come to us DEAD!

And how about the cheery weather-lady or weatherman acting like the good weather is brought to you by them personally? And their announcer sidekicks thank them for it!  Sheesh!

And I get tired of the newscasters on the scene interviewing neighbors and families of the deceased deranged killer saying "He was such a good person. I didn't think he'd could ever do something like this". And interviewing neighbors of a victim and the neighbor goes on and on about what they THINK about the victim and how it should never have happened to them, and how they will miss him/her so much, yada, yada, yada. That's not news. And the networks should advertise it as the opinion pages.

I'm though now... thank you.... and I will now return you to your regularly scheduled forum. ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Ya gotta admit....that had to hurt a bit.......but it's still worth a chuckle....poor guy..
Jon

BillT

Yeah, a lot of broadcast news is pretty shallow.

Print can be better.
Specific issue discussion shows with multiple sides and no name calling are my favorites.

Mugwump

"I know nothink".....

Jon