• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 10:35:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

He looked like a big Weeble going down the slide. ;D

PaulineMi

Greg you got me laughing again over that one.  I sent it to several people who found it hilarious.  I guess we all have a sick sense of humor.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

LAST CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT

Today is my baby girl's 18th birthday. I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get there, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So, my baby girl take the check over to her momma. I be anxious to hear what she say, and bout the 'spression on her face.

Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

She say to tell you that "you ain't my daddy" ...and watch the 'spression on yo face
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

From where his fins are placed it seems that the seal is rather fond of her ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 10, 2015, 07:35:45 PM
From where his fins are placed it seems that the seal is rather fond of her ;D
It does have quite the smile...!!  ;D ;D :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Exam for the - nearly - elderly

New Senior's Exam, you only need 4 correct out of 10 questions to pass.

1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?

2) Which country makes Panama hats?

3) From which animal do we get cat gut?

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?

6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal?

7) What was King George VI's first name?

8) What color is a purple finch?

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial airplane?

Remember, you need only 4 correct answers to pass.

Check your answers below ....

ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ

1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? - 116 years

2) Which country makes Panama hats? - Ecuador

3) From which animal do we get cat gut? - Sheep and Horses

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? - November

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? - Squirrel fur

6) The Canary Islands are named after what animal? - Dogs

7) What was King George VI's first name? - Albert

8) What colour is a purple finch? - Crimson

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? - New Zealand

10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial airplane? - Orange (of course)

What do you mean, you failed?

Me, too!

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

It's stupid to screw up a bike like that!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 13, 2015, 01:31:42 PM
It's stupid to screw up a bike like that!

It's even stupider that someone will buy that picture.....LOL
Jon