• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:17:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Grouper eats 4ft shark in one bite...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Now that's some real tree climbing skills......whoa... :o

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

LOL..no loopy this time...................

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Hopefully that guy is left handed.   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

brave guy......or dumb guy???  :o

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Where did you find that?  I don't know why but I like it a lot.  I could find a wall to hang it on if I could buy a print.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 24, 2015, 07:52:52 PM
Where did you find that?  I don't know why but I like it a lot.  I could find a wall to hang it on if I could buy a print.

go here.....save it....then take the pic to a photography developer, ask if they can make a print suitable for framing.....use a flash drive stick to carry it there.....

http://40.media.tumblr.com/03f7bd7e56c6cc6d95b42911811d6000/tumblr_nhgpn38lMa1u65kwho1_1280.jpg
Jon

LizStreithorst

I saved it but I had to look up what a flash drive is :-[  I don't have that but it should work even with Old Faithful.  Which of these will do the job?  I have no clue.  http://www.amazon.com/USB-Flash-Drives-Storage-Add-Ons/b?node=3151491  I wonder how long it is?  I have a long naked wall in my office that would love it.  I have good art work in my house but I need more.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 24, 2015, 08:19:48 PM
I saved it but I had to look up what a flash drive is :-[  I don't have that but it should work even with Old Faithful.  Which of these will do the job?  I have no clue.  http://www.amazon.com/USB-Flash-Drives-Storage-Add-Ons/b?node=3151491  I wonder how long it is?  I have a long naked wall in my office that would love it.  I have good art work in my house but I need more.

You can pick up a flash drive at Walmart even....$15, or so.....it plugs into the USB port on your computer....you can copy pics/books/files, etc to it.....plug it another computer and save things there too.....it's so small that it pops in your shirt pocket......just save something to your computer, copy it to a flash drive for easy transport to another computer.....it's a good way to take pics off your home 'puter and put them on your work computer, etc...or too a developer....they can tell you how big they can make it and still be presentable.....depends on pic pixel size....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Thanks, Mug.  It's somewhat embarressing to be so ignorant when it comes to things that the rest of the world just knows.  I'll buy the thingy now that I know.  I hope that they can make that pic about 3 1/2" long. 

Mugwump

They can do that, but it it'll likely lose some resolution and look faded...???....they can better help advise you about how big it can be made, and still look ok......
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 24, 2015, 08:58:16 PM
Thanks, Mug.  It's somewhat embarressing to be so ignorant when it comes to things that the rest of the world just knows.  I'll buy the thingy now that I know.  I hope that they can make that pic about 3 1/2" long.

Hey Liz...you are not alone.  Me too.... ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)