• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 171
Total: 171

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

A LOVE STORY
I will seek and find you
I shall take you to bed and have my way with you
I will make you ache,shake and sweat until you moan and groan
I will make you beg for mercy and beg me to stop
I will exhaust you to the point you will be relieved when i'm finished with you
And when i'm finished, you will be weak for days
ALL MY LOVE
Signed   
  THE FLU

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Jon, let me thank you once again for your Random Stuff thread.  No other forum has anything like it, and I do enjoy it so much!  Keep it coming!
Barb ;D

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on December 11, 2014, 07:19:08 AM
Jon, let me thank you once again for your Random Stuff thread.  No other forum has anything like it, and I do enjoy it so much!  Keep it coming!
Barb ;D

I agree!!! ;D I love this thread. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

This is a great thread. I love the cat in a box
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

Me too! It's usually the first thread I open when I get on the site!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Looks to be the wrong time for a swim, eh??...... ;D

Jon

Mugwump

Burned pattern on the ground from downed power line...

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Time lapse if space station build up.......interesting.. :o

Jon