• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:56:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 14, 2014, 07:29:18 PM
Quote from: BillT on November 14, 2014, 07:23:57 PM
This is what i think is happening:
The two guys are on one side of the screen.
I don't think the hangers one of them is shooting are even going in the right direction.
The other guy throws a shirt up (except for the last one) and across to the other side of the screen, where the editing happens.
Shirts are the released on a string or elastic with is quickly pulled into the closet so they end up hanging up.
The two side of the screen are then edited together.

The trajectories of the all the hangers and the shirts going to the closet do not match up that well either.

The last shirt doesn't even get tossed up........ ;D.....so where did it come from... ???

That's simple, Muggs...it's a ghost shirt!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 14, 2014, 08:07:59 PM
I don't think the hangers one of them is shooting are even going in the right direction.
The other guy throws a shirt up (except for the last one) and across to the other side of the screen, where the editing happens.
Shirts are the released on a string or elastic with is quickly pulled into the closet so they end up hanging up.

The trajectories of the all the hangers and the shirts going to the closet do not match up that well either.

The last shirt doesn't even get tossed up........ ;D.....so where did it come from... ???

HMMmmm??..or there's a Kardasian off camera....??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 14, 2014, 08:13:31 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 14, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

HMMmmm??..or there's a Kardasian off camera....??
;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hmmmm, wonder how our 4 cats would like this trick?  I don't think they would.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

It's the one the guy is wearing!!!  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 16, 2014, 06:45:01 AM

Dennis

LOL...well that too.... ;D......ssshhhhh......
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 16, 2014, 06:45:01 AM

Dennis

Duh...I was paying so much attention to figuring out if the shirtless guy got hit by the hanger.....missed the obvious. Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon