• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:02:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..if ya look, the flashing lights aren't on...... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good catch! Also, as the camera ''pans'' left to right, it moves from residential street to commercial looking area in what appears to be just a few feet!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 13, 2014, 09:29:00 AM
Good catch! Also, as the camera ''pans'' left to right, it moves from residential street to commercial looking area in what appears to be just a few feet!

That's a good catch too Ron.  I have to look at these more closely.  ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Still made me chuckle.... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

It took soooooooo long to download on Old Faithful that I saw the transition from one vid to the other was obvious. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 13, 2014, 09:29:00 AM

In all fairness tho....I've seen streets do that....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 13, 2014, 01:12:39 PM
In all fairness tho....I've seen streets do that....

Ditto, but if you watch really closely in the pan, I believe you see a sudden, non-sequitor change.
Also, any cop should realize that if his car did pick up traction and the other in front didn't, there'd be a rear-ender on his driving record. But what do I know???   ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on November 14, 2014, 02:52:18 PM

Something's not right with the last part of their little "trick". Lol  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BillT

This is what i think is happening:
The two guys are on one side of the screen.
I don't think the hangers one of them is shooting are even going in the right direction.
The other guy throws a shirt up (except for the last one) and across to the other side of the screen, where the editing happens.
Shirts are the released on a string or elastic with is quickly pulled into the closet so they end up hanging up.
The two side of the screen are then edited together.

The trajectories of the all the hangers and the shirts going to the closet do not match up that well either.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on November 14, 2014, 07:23:57 PM
This is what i think is happening:
The two guys are on one side of the screen.
I don't think the hangers one of them is shooting are even going in the right direction.
The other guy throws a shirt up (except for the last one) and across to the other side of the screen, where the editing happens.
Shirts are the released on a string or elastic with is quickly pulled into the closet so they end up hanging up.
The two side of the screen are then edited together.

The trajectories of the all the hangers and the shirts going to the closet do not match up that well either.

The last shirt doesn't even get tossed up........ ;D.....so where did it come from... ???
Jon