• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:06:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 155
Total: 156

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 27, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

Some of the melting pumpkins folks have on display out here look like this. :o ??? ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 27, 2014, 06:46:41 PM

Some of the melting pumpkins folks have on display out here look like this. :o ??? ::)

But I bet the melting ones aren't  pieces of art like these drunken and hung over ones.  I love them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 27, 2014, 07:39:07 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 27, 2014, 06:46:41 PM

But I bet the melting ones aren't  pieces of art like these drunken and hung over ones.  I love them.

You are certainly right about that.  These are much more appealing.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Ok, so now ya know...... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Yep.....that fast..... :o

Jon

BillT

Nice song. My best friend in college was from W. Virginia
That song always makes me think of Paradise by John Prine.
They came out at the same time I think.

BallAquatics

Great tune Bill.  Paradise always make me thing of my grandpa John.  That's what happened to his farm after he was gone.  The house foundation and a few of the fruit trees close to the house are still there but the rest.....

That video makes me feel old.  Look how young John Prine is!!!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Oh for heaven's sake...have we come to this..?????

Jon

Mugwump

...he's in da zone...... ;D

Jon

wsantia1

Willie