• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:46:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Do you love your husband?

A group of women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband.

The women were asked, "How many of you love your husband?"

All the women raised their hands.

Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?"

Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember.

The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text their husband:
"I love you, sweetheart."

The women were then told to exchange phones with another person, and to read aloud the text message they received, in response.

Here are some of the replies:

1. Who the hell is this?

2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?

3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's up with you??

4. What now? Did you crash the car again?j

5. I don't understand what you mean?

6. What the f*** did you do now?

7. ?!?

8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?

9. Am I dreaming?

10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.

11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.

12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she??
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on October 15, 2014, 07:37:45 AM

This one blows me away.  I have a hard time believing that the dogs were not trained to do this.  Sometimes a shelty is almost as smart as a border collie.  Gorgeous Shelty.  It looks like a show dog.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Hey...they got their ball...LOL.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

The black dog didn't even need training.  Some dogs are so obsessed with the ball they don't care if a well trained dog grabs hold of it's tail.  I know dogs.  I think I'm right about this.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

You are right Liz.  I love high drive dogs, they're super fun to train for dog sports. Living with them can be miserable if an owner isn't dedicated to or able to keep these active, intelligent types busy.

Now back to our regular "Random Stuff" programming. ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on October 17, 2014, 08:24:39 AM

Those guys live around here.  When a family of them are in the lot next to us they scare my Doberman.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Now remember, this SNL...ok??.....LOL

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

?Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.?

― Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi
Jon