• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:35:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My God, that's a crock' not a 'gater.  It almost took the guy's foot off at one point.  Surely we wouldn't be seeing it if it hadn't ended well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

A man went skydiving for the first time. After listening to the instructor for what seemed like days, he was ready to go. Excited, he jumped out of the airplane. About five seconds later, he pulled the ripcord. Nothing happened. He tried again. Still nothing. He started to panic, but remembered his back-up chute. He pulled that cord. Nothing happened. He frantically began yanking both cords to no avail.

Suddenly he looked down, and he couldn't believe his eyes. Another man was in the air with him, but this guy was going up! Just as the other guy passed by, the skydiver yelled, "Hey, do you know anything about skydiving?"

The other guy yelled back, "No! Do you know anything about gas stoves?"

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Very very funny.  I had to read it twice before it clicked in my head.  He should have grabbed a hold of the guy going up.  It would have giving both of them a better chance of surviving.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

What IS that?? :o

Edit...Never mind..I see it now. Had to move my screen to the left.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

BillT

QuoteWhat IS that?? :o

It is a thing to replace a system of locks to raise boats to a higher level.
Probably in canals, probably in Europe is my guess.

Mugwump

...........whoops...........

Jon

Mugwump

...some cats just get carried away........

Jon

PaulineMi

OH NO!!!!!  I feel guilty about how hard that made me bust out laughing.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

.............Say 'cheese'.....................

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 05, 2014, 05:13:28 PM
.............Say 'cheese'.....................

That one girl on the end was pretty quick to split!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

GSD "Karma" has been seen over 14000 times on this forum. If the view count shows up anywhere that the dogs' owner can see it that owner must think the dogs are really popular.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 06, 2014, 10:19:33 AM
GSD "Karma" has been seen over 14000 times on this forum. If the view count shows up anywhere that the dogs' owner can see it that owner must think the dogs are really popular.

that count should reflect the total thread views.....
Jon