• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:23:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

Poo Pourri is hilarious! I had to look at there web site. They have one called Trap-A-Crap ??? Supposed to smell like blood oranges :o
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 13, 2013, 07:47:37 AM
Poo Pourri is hilarious! I had to look at there web site. They have one called Trap-A-Crap ??? Supposed to smell like blood oranges :o

LOL....yep, an amusing site for sure ;D
Jon

Mugwump

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed.
Walking through the mall the surprised wife look up and noticed her husband was no where around and she was very upset because they had a lot to do.
She used her cell phone to call her husband because she was so upset, to ask him where he was.
The husband in a calm voice said, honey remember the jewelry store we went into 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day.
His wife said crying, yes I remember that jewelry store.
He said, well I'm in the bar next to it.

Jon

Mugwump

sure, blame the other guy....LOL

Jon

wsantia1

That cat has a nice right hand. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Watch it bub, I know Kung Fu.....

Jon

PaulineMi

.....and have some pretty long nails!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 14, 2013, 03:18:20 PM
.....and have some pretty long nails!

LOL..yep, definitely over do for a 'trim'....wait till Liz sees those 'talons'  ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon