• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:28:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Ron Sower

Nose Job.....Gross! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

I guess he shouldn't tease the frog. ;D
Scott

Mugwump

This guy nails it every time.....Danziger

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

This bridge connects Denmark and Sweden. They made part of the bridge go underwater to let ships pass

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

We also have the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel right here in our own USA, in good ol' Virginny..my home state!  I have a pic, but i'm still so inept I can't get it on here!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Good find......interesting concept
Jon

BillT

The Navy wanted the bridge to be tunnel in sections so that it could not be bombed or whatever to close (Navy) shipping through the C. Bay.
(I grew up in Maryland).

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on August 17, 2013, 02:38:44 PM
The Navy wanted the bridge to be tunnel in sections so that it could not be bombed or whatever to close (Navy) shipping through the C. Bay.
(I grew up in Maryland).

Thanks for the info, Bill......my cousin lives on the 'bay'....beautiful place.....ever read Michener's 'Chesapeake' ?......good book ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Two farmers walking through a field; one stoop down and dips his finger in some cow dung and rubs it across his lips.

The second farmer asks him why he did such a disgusting thing.

The first one replies, ?I have chapped lips!'. The second one asks him, ?does it make them better?'

He replies,' No! But it stops me from licking them!'

Jon

Mugwump

API - Clear Water, Florida

Lorena Bobbitt's sister, Luella, was arrested yesterday for an alleged
attempt to perform the same act on her husband as her famous sister had
done several years ago. Sources reveal the sister was not as accurate as
Lorena.

She allegedly missed the target and stabbed her husband in the upper
thigh causing severe muscle and tendon damage. The husband is reported
to be in serious, but stable condition.

Luella has been charged with one
count of mis de wiener.

nyuk nyuk nyuk..... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics