• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:30:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 151
Total: 152

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

My sister Jodi's new kitten....."Bob the cat".....she's got a winner !  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...Mugs, your post reminded me of this photo of the lenticular cloud set Lucy and I saw one day over Mt. Rainier...We pulled over to watch it for a while...little did we know that later in our lives we'd meet our good friends Stan and Barbara Braaten and that Stan was watching the same cloud show from the Tacoma waterfront...he was trying to photograph some ducks and they weren't cooperating with him so he took a break and looked around and snapped this image...later we connected and were viewing some of his work and remarked on this particular photograph... One day he presented us a matted and framed print....he's won several awards in photo competitions for this print...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 11, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
...Mugs, your post reminded me of this photo of the lenticular cloud set Lucy and I saw one day over Mt. Rainier...We pulled over to watch it for a while...little did we know that later in our lives we'd meet our good friends Stan and Barbara Braaten and that Stan was watching the same cloud show from the Tacoma waterfront...he was trying to photograph some ducks and they weren't cooperating with him so he took a break and looked around and snapped this image...later we connected and were viewing some of his work and remarked on this particular photograph... One day he presented us a matted and framed print....he's won several awards in photo competitions for this print...

..interesting tale, Ron.....my first thought was that the pic was Mt Shasta....?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 11, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

..interesting tale, Ron.....my first thought was that the pic was Mt Shasta....?
..it's interesting how things come about, ya know?..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 11, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

..yup....once bumped into an old teacher that I hadn't seen in 40+ years at an airport while I was waiting to board a flight back to Ft Carson....we knew each other immediately...over the years he now knew my brother, a Dean at Boston University.......he hadn't known we were related.....small world sometimes, huh?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 11, 2018, 04:04:49 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 11, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

..yup....once bumped into an old teacher that I hadn't seen in 40+ years at an airport while I was waiting to board a flight back to Ft Carson....we knew each other immediately...over the years he now knew my brother, a Dean at Boston University.......he hadn't known we were related.....small world sometimes, huh?
...wow..that is something! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon