• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 12:39:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 181
Total: 181

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

sure, that'll work....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

That cat is smarter than me. I watched it wondering why they kept putting the ball under cup in the same place. Finally realized the video was re-running repeatedly. Lol. 

Hmmmm....should I have admitted to that.  ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 13, 2013, 09:59:54 AM
That cat is smarter than me. I watched it wondering why they kept putting the ball under cup in the same place. Finally realized the video was re-running repeatedly. Lol. 

Hmmmm....should I have admitted to that.  ::)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....I'm glad you did....and yep, it's looped....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I like the post one....literally.  8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Saw this over at AquaBid and just had to post it here.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Mugwump

LOL..good ole Frank..... ;D
From "Cheers"....

Cliff expounds his "Buffalo Theory" to Norm:

?Well, you see, Norm, it?s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it?s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.?
Jon

PaulineMi

That's a good one.  Lol.