• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:52:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

Welcome to 'Delightful Designs'

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2013, 08:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Delightful Designs by Barb Odgers is our newest sponsor. Barb makes Pleco caves, breeding cones and other fish accessories.
Some of the best breeders around use her 'homemade' touch to provide for successful breeding and raising of fish.
Please welcome Barb  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Barb, you need to post some pics of your work.  I have several of Barb's cones as well as a pleco cave.  With all my new plecos I'm going to be needing more caves one of these days.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 07, 2013, 08:41:01 AM
Barb, you need to post some pics of your work.  I have several of Barb's cones as well as a pleco cave.  With all my new plecos I'm going to be needing more caves one of these days.

Pics are coming,Liz.....we're not done decorating yet..... ;D....I'll be looking for more caves here too....and I'm thinking of trying a cone or two for angel pairs.....??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Thanks Jon and Liz, pictures coming later today or tomorrow.  Have my hands full right now with other stuff, using just my left arm today.  Glad to be here as a sponsor, I feel special.
Barb :)

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mir

Yes, Barb, you are special! :)

I want to see more pics too; I've only seen a few of the things you've made. But they all seem very awesome! <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Barb

Thanks Pauline and Mir, I hope to get some pictures up soon, maybe later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.  I will start a new thread with them.
Barb