• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:42:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 185
Total: 186

Okay, who watches...

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2013, 08:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

Well geez Jon don't admit to it. The Federales will come a knockin. ;D ;)
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on January 06, 2013, 05:59:29 PM
Well geez Jon don't admit to it. The Federales will come a knockin. ;D ;)

SSsssssshhhhhh.....'be weary weary qwiet'........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

there be pirates in this forum. I think everyone does they just don't say it on a open forum LOL. you meant you stream them from netflix yea that's it stream them.
I stopped doing that I always find a virus when I download anything. 
Scott

Mir

I DO NOT DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL COPIES OF MOVIES!!! Think about all the work the cast and entire creation staff put into making this. They deserve to be compensated for their work. And pirates deserve to be punished for openly taking someone's intellectual property without seeing anything morally wrong in doing so. That's my opinion.

But I will watch some movies on YouTube and such, that are copyright license secured, or public domain. Most of the stuff I watch online is all old and already been released anyway.

Why not just go out to the movie theater and get the full experience? Or wait until it comes out on DVD? I know both of those are personally pretty expensive for me as well, but if you can't afford to go to the movies, how will you afford the hefty fines you get later on for stealing or viewing a stolen movie?

But anyhow, I'll see if there are any episodes of that show online on their website since I don't have cable. Seems interesting. It's not extremely graphic, is it? xO
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 06, 2013, 08:36:55 PM
there be pirates in this forum. I think everyone does they just don't say it on a open forum LOL. you meant you stream them from netflix yea that's it stream them.
I stopped doing that I always find a virus when I download anything.

Of course it's streaming video...Netflix is one, and there are others....LOL....there's free music too. ;D..Most movies are available online within a short time of release anyway. They run the theaters then go straight to DVD.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson