• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 08:50:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 140
Total: 142

Okay, who watches...

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2013, 08:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Dr Pol...???...what a great show...an old time vet at his best...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Yeah, I have watched him. Tough old guy.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on January 06, 2013, 09:55:15 AM
Yeah, I have watched him. Tough old guy.

LOL..yes he is....great show....his boy looks lost out there sometimes.. :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Never seen it.  I'll have to give it a go!

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Oh, that's painful just to look at!   :(

Dennis

b125killer

I was trying to watch it yesterday.  They were delivering a still born calf. My wife was trying to eat dinner. 
She doesn't like the show. She don't like seeing animals suffering. I think it's a good show.
Scott

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

This is my kind of program.  I hope I can get it.   What channel?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Oh the poor dogs.  Made my face hurt to watch that.  Nat. Geo Wild Liz.  Do you get it?  We don't.
Barb

Mugwump

It's on 'National Geographic', I believe....channel will vary by provider...it's on most satelite or cable networks...
Jon

P4Angels

here is a video for the dog...

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Oh yeah, I get that channel.  I will have to go find it and watch for the program.  I have $70. of channels monthly and generally only watch three of them.  I have my sign.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 06, 2013, 03:28:56 PM
I have $70. of channels monthly and generally only watch three of them.  I have my sign.

Ain't that the truth! Then there's pay per view movies on top of the monthly fees!!  Geez.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Movies...I watch em off the web....there are safe ways to stream em....then I pop em on a flash stick and plug into the TV...bingo...popcorn time.....I'm streaming a flick right now....
Jon