• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Holey Moley!

Started by Ron Sower, March 22, 2015, 10:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

The Swap was a good one today.  I'd asked one of my favorite pet store's owner to bring me a pair of P. taeniatus, Moliwe. He did and I put them in in my community tank which houses my robust widowed female and within 2 minutes she was strutting her stuff to him with some of the most gorgeous purple/violet coloration I've ever seen on a fish! He quickly developed his pastel pink/lavender hue and strutted his stuff back at her! We went to dinner and upon return we find both of them in one of Barb's breeding caves buried in the substrate! The fastest courtship (except for those horny little guppies!) that I've ever witnessed! That was worth the price of the pair. 

I sold all my plants and all my fish but 3 Corydoras arcuatus (skunk cory). The club auction is coming up the 18th of April so I'll take them there.

Now I gotta go get stuff taken care of. I got new plants to cultivate!

How'd yours go, Mugs?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Congrat's on the new pair developing so fast....that's great..

Our swap went well...I posted somewhere....I'll look for the link for ya....unless you find it first..

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com//index.php?topic=5399.msg44819#new
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson