• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 11:37:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Spring is here!!!!!

Started by BallAquatics, March 20, 2015, 07:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...... 8)........

i miss the 'Honey Bears'.....but the 'Luv-a Bulls' do ok... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 23, 2015, 07:54:14 PM
I don't have a TV so I haven't watched cheer leaders for a long time.  But I know the atheticism involved.  It's not just about the boobs.  Aparently GraphicGr8's doesnt care unless they are naked in his bed.  I suppose he can dream....

Sheesh ::)
I live in Florida Liz. If I want to see scantily clad women it's really not that difficult down here.
And I can't dream. Haven't in years. I never enter REM long enough anymore. Even with a CPAP and the docs can't seem to find out why. I miss dreams. I miss a good night's sleep. And I doubt my wife would not like it too much if she came home and one of the cheerleaders was bare ass naked in the house.

Is baseball season finally over yet?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

Hummm...now I have to feel sorry for you.  I'm a champion sleeper.  Only reason I'm up this late is that the damn dentist has me on antibiotics and dex that I have to take three times daily!  Twice daily works better for me but my dentist is a butt head and set in his butt head ways.  If he weren't so good I'd tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Sleep is glorious.  The best parts are when you are just going into REM and just coming out of it.  Those are the times that the dream feels like reality.  Granted, I've had some nightmares at those times but the good dreams are wonderful.  They make you want to lie in bed and go in and out of REM for ever.  But since you have to keep living, your body won't let you enjoy that state forever.
Always move forward. Never look back.