• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:11:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 231
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

Spring is here!!!!!

Started by BallAquatics, March 20, 2015, 07:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/03/18/solar-eclipse/24970217/

Technically it's not until 6:45 PM EDT, but I'm calling it now.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

LOL....I'll take it !!   ..even tho snow forecast for Sun night/Monday...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

We've had a considerably mild winter here but I'm going out to find some tulips somewhere today.....I want to tiptoe through them! Wooooohoooo! 

Welcome Spring!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on March 20, 2015, 09:23:09 AM
It's been cancelled.

LOL...not a chance grumpy....it's finally here, baseball and all.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 20, 2015, 09:25:52 AM
We've had a considerably mild winter here but I'm going out to find some tulips somewhere today.....I want to tiptoe through them! Wooooohoooo! 

Welcome Spring!

Don't forget your little ukulele Ron. 😆
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 20, 2015, 10:35:54 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 20, 2015, 09:25:52 AM

Welcome Spring!

Don't forget your little ukulele Ron. 😆

Eeeeek !!!....banish the thought of that.......AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on March 20, 2015, 10:34:17 AM
It's been cancelled.

LOL...not a chance grumpy....it's finally here, baseball and all.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hate baseball.

And football.

And BBall

And soccer.

And just about all sports. What a damn waste of time with highly overpaid players.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on March 21, 2015, 08:45:22 PM
It's been cancelled.

I hate baseball.

And football.

And BBall

And soccer.

And just about all sports. What a damn waste of time with highly overpaid players.

Sure....but ya watch the cheer leaders right?.... ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on March 22, 2015, 05:35:48 AM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on March 21, 2015, 08:45:22 PM
It's been cancelled.

I hate baseball.

And football.

And BBall

And soccer.

Sure....but ya watch the cheer leaders right?.... ;D

Nope. Unless it's bare a$$ naked in bed next to you what good is it?

BallAquatics

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on March 23, 2015, 09:34:41 AM
.....what good is it?

QuoteCheerleading ranges from yelling to intense physical activity for sports team motivation, audience entertainment or competition based upon organized routines. The routines usually range anywhere from one to three minutes, which may contain many components of tumbling, dance, jumps, cheers and stunting in order to direct spectators of events to cheer for sports teams at games or to participate in cheerleading competitions. The yellers, dancers and athletes involved in cheerleading are called cheerleaders. Cheerleading originated in the United States, and remains predominantly American, with an estimated 1.5 million participants in all-star cheerleading. The presentation of cheerleading as a sport to a global audience was led by the 1997 start of broadcasts of cheerleading competition by ESPN International and the worldwide release of the 2000 film Bring It On. Due in part to this recent exposure, there are now an estimated 100,000 participants scattered around the rest of the world in countries including Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheerleading

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

That still doesn't tell us what good it is but tells us what it is. I already knew that much.

BallAquatics

I thought if you knew what it was, you'd figure out what it was good for..... silly me  LOL  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I don't have a TV so I haven't watched cheer leaders for a long time.  But I know the atheticism involved.  It's not just about the boobs.  Aparently GraphicGr8's doesnt care unless they are naked in his bed.  I suppose he can dream....

Sheesh ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.