• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:21:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175

yo Frank=====>

Started by Mugwump, January 01, 2013, 11:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Remember those Albinos/plats that I got from you , the first part of Oct, as dimes..??

they're growing nicely, even the Albinos....that's a silver dollar taped to the glass..not a good pic, they won't pose...LOL
2nd pic is one of my F1 Manacapuru that had to be moved..mama was smacking the crap out of him because she was tending eggs....LOL...poor guy..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

The babies sure have grown a lot if they were dimes about 8 weeks ago!

And.....you know I LOVE the Manacapuru.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

shatanka

That makes TWO of us loving your Manacapuru! Glad to hear you have eggs being tended! Seems that you might have orders ready and waiting already! LOL  ;)  So sorry your beautiful guy was suffering from spouse abuse in the interim though! What a trooper he is. MUCH LUCK WITH THE SPAWN!
The albino plats are so beautiful !! You'll have to get Pauline to share her secret of getting them to "pose"!

Mugwump

Thanks folks, he's a little washed out from the move but has almost colored back up again now

Plats...water changes,food,water changes,food,water changes, food,etc.....lots
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2013, 11:43:09 AM
2nd pic is one of my F1 Manacapuru that had to be moved..mama was smacking the crap out of him because she was tending eggs....LOL...poor guy..

Little witch ate em....moved him for nothing....ok, next one's mine....women??...sheesh
Jon