• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:29:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

A good *=====* day....

Started by Mugwump, February 15, 2015, 11:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..........CHILI.......MMmmmmm......it just seemed like a good chili day, browning the meat and onion right now.....smells good in here..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Made that yesterday. Of course it is on the menu for today also. Feel sorry for the guy's at work tomorrow

LizStreithorst

Got some in the freezer for when I get in the mood again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 15, 2015, 04:23:40 PM
Made that yesterday. Of course it is on the menu for today also. Feel sorry for the guy's at work tomorrow

We ate like pigs... ;D..but oddly enough there's a couple few bowls left... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson