• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:30:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

To: Aron & Lori

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2015, 12:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....miss your tanks and fish yet?   ;D.....or gonna play Marco Polo for a while ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Some days I do...  Lori wont say Yes or No...

We are having to much fun doing things like this:

http://3tailsrv.blogspot.com/2015/05/what-absolute-beautiful-and-wonderful.html
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Y'all look happy :)  Enjoy the down time from fish.  I'm sure y'll be back at it when you get ready.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I'm glad that you're having a blast.....enjoy life, it's more fun that way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

It has been a while since I have posted any thing new.   Let's see I came off LN&I (workman compensation) and went back to work (finally).   2 months later took over as the Seattle Area Supervisor for the security company.  Other then that normal.   Still get my hands in tanks, Got a good friend of your at he has several tank and adding more all the time and I help him with them as much as I can.  So still tinkering with things related to fish. Just not the scale as before..
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

P4Angels

WOW it has been along time since I have been on here...   Lots of new things to get caught up on and a few new faces.  Glad to see Jon has this still going.  Thanks for that.. Hows every one doing?

wsantia1

Hi Aron. It's great to see you. |^| |^| |^| How is Lori? Hope you will be sticking around for a while. Are you still doing the videos?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hi, Aron....good to see ya pop in...

...yep, we're still here  8)...and hoping that you stick around a spell....what have you two been up to lately?...got fish huh
Jon

Rjb3

Howdy. Life is good here. Nice to hear from you.

P4Angels

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 11, 2017, 06:24:10 AM
Hi Aron. It's great to see you. |^| |^| |^| How is Lori? Hope you will be sticking around for a while. Are you still doing the videos?

@ Will - Thanks will  ;) , Live is good, can't stop living on.  Lori is doing great...  I try and pop in once and a while and see how things are..   Yes I have been making videos nothing about fish,  :P  but videos.   They have improved some over the years.  Here is one for yah:

@ Jon - Nope No fish  :( ,and not any time soon either i'm afraid.  I may try talking Lori into a small planted tank, but that's about it...

@Rjb3 - Thanks  ;)

@Ron - Where have you been

Ron Sower

Hey Dude..!  I've been wondering how you're doing!

IN September We moved into a park model in a55+ RV resort in Florence, AZ...right in the middle of the Sonoran Desert..!  We're loving it....weather is great...sunshine is wonderful...

Right after we got here we started building on a second bedroom/bath/laundry room...just finished it up except for a few painting touchups...Meanwhile we had a contractor add a second shed (which will become Lucy's crafting room), and a cover over the carport...and now he's adding a metal roof over our existing composition one....

I've been promising to post photos and one day I will...

Good to see you here...I still see your videos from time to time...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron