• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:00:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 91
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 80
Total: 81

Some new pics of some of my pets

Started by Mir, December 30, 2012, 10:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mir

Now that I have a new camera, here are some more recent pics I've taken. Not all of my babies...

<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

greydragon

i wish that turtles where legal to keep here where i live i have always loved them

PaulineMi

You have quite the menagerie!   Great pictures..
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

That one 'pup' has Blue Heeler in it...nice markings...great pics......new camera works well.huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Good pics, Mir.  You have the touch.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mir

Thanks everybody! :)

Greydragon: welcome!! :) I love turtles too!
Mug: yep, I believe she does. Here's sort of a more full-body pic of her; I think she's so pretty. <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

ilroost

nice picts mir. you have some great looking pets

Barb

Wow, your own personal pet shop!  Where none of them are for sale of course.  Good pics!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Mir, is that first dog a Chihuahua/ Pug mix?  Good looking dog.  Lots of room for brains in that wide skull.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mir

Thanks Bob and Barb. Liz, he is a puggle (pug/beagle). :) He is about the adorablest thing ever, the pictures don't show it so well though. :)
<3 Miranda

b125killer

you got some great pics of your animal family.   
Scott