• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

Chinese food tonight...

Started by Mugwump, February 08, 2015, 12:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...sesame chicken??..sweet and sour chicken...?.......???????...what's good?..chop suey ??....Shrimp fried rice...??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

My pick is Sesame chicken most of the time.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

My local Mom & Pop place has a Szechwan Shrimp to die for.  It's all good though.  I generally go for something spicy.  Ohh, they make a hot General Tso's chicken that's very tasty too.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 08, 2015, 12:32:15 PM
My pick is Sesame chicken most of the time.

That's Jan's favorite too.....I like the sweet/sour chicken....they always give me a nice tub of the 'juice'......but best of all is that good brown fried rice with it.....MMMMmmm.....and don't forget that good hot mustard either.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I just might go with the moo goo gai pan tonight...??.....our place makes it pretty well....
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Two things really missing here are good Chinese and good Italian. If I want good Italian I have to make it myself. Can't do Chinese though
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

I folded and opted for my regular sweet & sour chicken... ;D..delicious, MMmm
Jon