• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:29:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

I'm back!!!!

Started by Mir, December 30, 2012, 10:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mir

Hey everybody! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been so super busy with school work the past month, but it's been winter break for a while and I'd been meaning to come log back on but my phone can't access the forums very well and I've had all kinds of problems with my computer lately (Jon may remember the laptop with the broken screen that I've had to attach a bulky old-school monitor to) : now the keyboard is broken so I've had to get a new one to attach to it as well, and the wifi has stopped working so now I have to link it with my phone to get internet, and so there's basically no way for my laptop to not be a desktop now! I just need to get a new computer.... Dx

Anyhow, I think it's all fixed now so I should have the rest of the week to bother you all posting like crazy to catch up!

So what have I missed? How was everyone's Christmas? Did you get any new fish supplies? Anybody get gifts for their fish? My betta got a yummy bloodworm/CBW feast and the plecos got some treats and a new cave! I'm also getting some other betta accessories and treats for the other fish online! :)

Also, for Christmas I got a new camera so I'll be able to actually have some good quality pictures of my fishies to put on here soon! :D
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Hi Mir, nice to see you posting agaim. Yep, 'putors can be a pain sometimes... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Welcome back Miranda!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Good to have you back, Mir.  I've been wondering what happened to you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mir

<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

ilroost

b125killer

Scott