• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 04:16:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

MMMmmmmm

Started by Mugwump, December 27, 2012, 06:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A big bowl of chili with a cold glass of chocolate milk....life is good ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

still eating left over ham. tonite it is ham salad

Mugwump

I had to have something different than Xmas leftovers..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

yum yum..  For dinner we made some potato soap that has been  sitting in a crock pot all day.  Oh I cant wait... 
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on December 27, 2012, 06:53:08 PM
yum yum..  For dinner we made some potato soap that has been  sitting in a crock pot all day.  Oh I cant wait...
Potato 'soap'...??....you been swearing and back talking again??
Jon

P4Angels

???  you got the tater....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on December 27, 2012, 07:12:33 PM
???  you got the tater....

Cornbread with that, right?....sounds good
Jon

P4Angels2

added a few homemade noodles and ham pieces

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on December 27, 2012, 07:55:35 PM
added a few homemade noodles and ham pieces

Spatzel......all right !!!!!!!...MMMMmmmmm.....
Jon