• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Waldo the red 'cory'.....

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2015, 09:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..is becoming quite the character.... ;D....watch him flair at them for not getting out of his way.... .....LOL....

better flairing vid.....he's really displaying.... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

He means business in that last video.  Tough guy!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 23, 2015, 10:50:08 AM
He means business in that last video.  Tough guy!

...LOL....there are some plump females in there that are bigger than he is....he fans out for em..LOL...horny little guy.... ;D......he still does the betta thing too...cruise'n the surface...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's nice to have a Betta around, they are so graceful and fun to watch.  I think the last time I had one was a baby sitting job for my grand son's Betta 'Nemo'

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com//index.php?topic=112.msg809#msg809

I can still remember the day we purchased Nemo.  Benjamin wasn't very old maybe 4 or 5 and we were out shopping at Wal-Mart.  Ben saw this Betta in one of those little cups they keep them in and said, "He doesn't have any family.  Can I take him home and put him in my tank?"  It was cold outside so he cuddled this fish all the way home to keep it warm.  Ben now keeps a turtle 'BJ' that we found one day crossing the road not far from here.

Dennis

Mugwump

For a long time we had a Betta simply named 'Blue'.....he was a couple different shades of blue with long flowing fins....I'd keep plant leaves floating around a 75gal, and he would snuggle up on one and cruise the tank full of angels...just watching from above....he was a neat little character too...I could feed him while he rode the leaf around the tank.... ;D
Jon