• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:49:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Plats, Parabias and Albino's ...oh my..

Started by Mugwump, December 27, 2012, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

These little devils are growing great. The Albinos and Plats from Frank as dimes/pre dimes ...and a couple plats and Parabias from Melanie(Grasshopper, I call her..hehe). These were all picked up at the Oct swap.....good growth, I'm pleased.....very pleased ;D
Frank, if you see this, notice how some of the Plats that were a bit splayed in the ventrals have actually grown them in basicly correct.....nice...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

Them are some nice angels. I'm impressed with the smokey albinos I got from frank. There all doing great and getting big.
Scott