• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 09:08:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

Your posts

Started by GraphicGr8s, January 18, 2015, 09:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

On other forums I frequent the have a drop down menu where you can go to your posts, your threads, etc. How do you find threads you started here? Any easier way other than going to "your posts" and searching through pages of posts?

What about subscribing to threads?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 18, 2015, 09:03:32 PM
On other forums I frequent the have a drop down menu where you can go to your posts, your threads, etc. How do you find threads you started here? Any easier way other than going to "your posts" and searching through pages of posts?

What about subscribing to threads?

At the top of the page there's "Show new replies to your posts" ..you can check on your posts there or as you mentioned....simply click your name, go to your profile and all of your 'posts' can be found there.
As far as "subscribing", if there's a post that you're following.....and there's a reply....it'll show on the portal or under  "Show new replies to your posts"...
If we ever need to go to 'prime time'....then a few changes might be considered to accommodate the added interest and traffic....now we're just a 'simple' comfortable place....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Looking through here...I should have added that by clicking your name, and going to your profile, you will find.... these options too...

Show Posts
Show Stats
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 19, 2015, 03:35:19 AM
....now we're just a 'simple' comfortable place....
Would I be an isolationist if I were to say I like this, let's keep it that way?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 12, 2015, 02:51:51 PM
Would I be an isolationist if I were to say I like this, let's keep it that way?

no you wouldn't be.....I agree, it just feels right being the way we are... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2015, 03:01:10 PM

+1
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 12, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2015, 03:01:10 PM

+1
Good!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron