• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:18:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Captain Bob's Fish Food

Started by Ron Sower, January 09, 2015, 08:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Captain Bob rocks! I ordered a pound of Frenzy Super Max from him Monday. It arrived today with an extra large sample of Captain's Crunch.  I've been in a rush all day so I just tossed in a little on the way out the door. None's left, so it must be good.... ;D

I'll be watching and seeing what their reaction is when I feed the fish and shrimp in the next few days.

Thank you Bob!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 09, 2015, 08:02:41 PM
Captain Bob rocks! I ordered a pound of Frenzy Super Max from him Monday. It arrived today with an extra large sample of Captain's Crunch.  I've been in a rush all day so I just tossed in a little on the way out the door. None's left, so it must be good.... ;D

I'll be watching and seeing what their reaction is when I feed the fish and shrimp in the next few days.

Thank you Bob!

It's good stuff....I've been using Bob's food for years...

incidentally, Bob has his own little home here... ;D

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com//index.php?board=28.0
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

My fish love it! Within 15 seconds of dropping in into the tank, the cories and Bristlenoses are out and looking (smelling!) for it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3