• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:08:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 262
Total: 262

I have two more new pairs formed!

Started by Jdmcfast, December 22, 2012, 06:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

PB zebra Male and my reddest koi I have spawned but ate them all. But I got a bunch of free swimming fry from super veil DD black male and a pinoy female.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That sucks about the PB zebra and koi pair. I have two pair that have eaten there first couple spawns. I would like to see them parent raise but no luck so far. It's good news about the DD black and pinoy hope it goes good for them.   
Scott

Jdmcfast

Looks like I have another good parent raising pair in the DD and pinoy they had their 3rd spawn 2 days ago and moved all the wiggles off of the slate onto a leaf! Looking good especially since I'm running out of space to pull them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

PaulineMi

Sounds like they are taking their parenting responsibilities seriously.  Very nice.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Jdmcfast

Well they waited till they were free swimming to eat them!
Josh

Mugwump

You can suck them out to a tank or breeder box when they are wiggling good...hatch them from there....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

I've done that before. Just sucks that they make it that far and then eat them!
Josh

b125killer

It's heart breaking to see them get that far then end up on the menu.
Scott