• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:08:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 197
Total: 197

braggin rights game

Started by ilroost, December 22, 2012, 04:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

it's about to start. go ILLINI

Mugwump

They'll need to play good ball to avoid a 4th straight loss...but I think they'll win..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

oops......but..they really should have lost to Butler too, earlier in Maui.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

first loss of the year jon. that didn't go like i wanted it to

Mugwump

I was referring to a 4th straight loss to Missouri....and they did luck out against Butler...IU didn't fair so well, unfortunately....still...the Big Ten's rough this year....they'll all go far and hopefully learn from these games(loses)
Jon

ilroost

yes your right, 4 in a row to mizzou. big ten is the best conference this year it looks like