• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:59:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 136
Total: 136

"Cast of thousands"

Started by Mugwump, December 22, 2012, 07:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well, looks like today will consist of getting ready for the family get together dinner, that we're having on Christmas eve day. Everyone's all here at the same time.....a great day, for sure. It'll be total chaos, as usual, but a nice chaos..as the g'kids run through the house and great grandma and grandpa laugh, our son's argue sports, and we just watch it all with pleasure and interest. What a great time it is......Food is eaten, presents exchanged, jokes told, hugs abound, and love is shared.....my kind of day.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That's what Christmas is all about.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Jdmcfast

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 22, 2012, 11:41:35 AM
That's what Christmas is all about.
Yep that pretty much sums it up. Enjoy! We had our first family Christmas last night, and I'm still full lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

Mugwump

It's all peace and quiet now...the little darl'ns took their parents home. Aaaaaah...it was great to have them all...but it's nice to relax...G'pa's pooped.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I knew that it would be great for you Mug.  Enjoy Christmas with your bride in a more relaxed way.  Merry Christmas.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Liz, we had four generations of our family present today.....blew my mind when I thought of it....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Blows my mind, too!  Were you the patirarch or was a realy old person there?  I don't think that your old enough to have 3 generations behind you unless y'all are like guppies;)

Mugwump

Jan's folks 'drove' out.....Great G'ma 83, and Great G'pa 86.....grandkids ate em up...LOL...and they loved it too.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

forgot to add that one of our DIL's made me some homemade fudge and cookies...MMmmmm
Jon

LizStreithorst