• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:13:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

A Few of My Angels

Started by PaulineMi, December 20, 2012, 06:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

The tank light wasn't on and the lighting from a nearby window cast a kind of faded light on the tank. Here's the results:

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Very nice shots, Pauline.....natural light brings out the best...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

b125killer

Them are some good pics. you have some nice angels.
Scott

BallAquatics

You certainly have some nice looking fish Pauline.  They all look so happy and healthy.

Dennis

Jdmcfast

Very nice fish! But I'm just as impressed with your photography skills, it takes talent.....and good equipment;)
Josh

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

shatanka

My goodness you have camera skills! I just love these pics, especially the blue silver veil! WOW. The natural lighting is PERFECT for these shots. I don't know how you do it. Whenever I have ever tried to take a pic of my fish, they don't "pose" for me like that...they are all over the place! lol  Can I ask, what kind of camera do you have? My daughter is into photography and is looking for a DSLR  ( I hope I got that right?) soon.

PaulineMi

Thank you.

The blue silver also has tons of glitter and is one of Carol's (Baskington Angels) snakeskins. And these guys, like yours, don't pose either.  Lol.  Lots of photos result in a couple of good pictures.

The camera being used is an old one.  It's a Canon Rebel XTi and somes the time I just know how to push the right buttons.  ::)  Other times I can't figure out what happened....good or bad.  :o

JR

Them are some outstanding Angels.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Thank you.  Here a some more. That's a black mark on the koi's upper lip, not a deformity. There's an obvious exchange going on between the koi and the blue ghost.